As if I haven’t already publicly humiliated myself 100 times over with this stupid blog, I’ve decided to start a sex page called Big Touch. You can get to it through the top menu, too.
Maybe it is birthed out of a time a few weeks ago when I was eating juicy lucies at Matt’s Bar where my girlfriend was telling me she’s had jaw issues ever since she had braces as a kid, and then I told her that must be rough since I’m sure her husband has a really huge dick, and I’m sure she gives him head like ALL the time. Or maybe it originates with my friend asking me why drinking a lot of wine makes it hard for her to cum during sex with her husband who has a penis that is on the shorter side, but of great girth (baby ain’t nothin’ wrong with that). Or maybe it is because that vibrator I bought 2 months ago is actually for men, but I didn’t know because it didn’t say that on the package, and the very helpful ladies at Smitten Kitten must not realize that my husband doesn’t want me sticking vibrating shit in his ass. Nor do I want to stick shit (vibrating or no) in my husband’s ass.
I will say this… I am really fucking clueless. Not about how to have sex, but about sex culture. I was reading a column at Sexis the other day, where The Bloggess writes things that make my brain explode, and one of the other columnists, The Devil’s Advocate, was writing about the overuse of the word “misogyny” within the sex positive culture, and it occurred to me that I don’t even know what that shit is. I had to google “sex positive.” Oh, so it’s a whole movement– got it. I’ve been a self-described feminist (and a self-appointed Ruler over Everything) for years, but I really gotta get with the program. This is what happens when you study socio-economics and global urban poverty for ten years– you ignore the important things in life. Like my vagina. And how can I effectively rule over everyone’s life when I don’t even know what the fuck is going on?
Related articles (Geeez you write a post about sex, and you get a whole freaking book of “related articles”)
- The ON button. (honeytouch.wordpress.com)
- so you have a PENIS (gracieackerman.wordpress.com)
- TODAY ON WANDA’S COUCH: Wanda’s Juicy topics.. ?’s from the public.. Does your boyfriend have a small penis? (wandascouch.wordpress.com)
- If only…dreams of having a detachable penis (papaschoice.wordpress.com)
- Book review: “Penis Power: The Ultimate Guide to Male Sexual Health” (itsaguythingblog.wordpress.com)
- Meet your penis and discover your sexual virtuoso… (mapenzinandoa.wordpress.com)
- Male Enhancement Products that Work to Regain Men’s Trust (Researchers about Penis Enlargement, Average Penis Size, Sex Education and More) (prweb.com)
- This Week In Sex: Catherine Kieu’s Penis Chop Could Get Her Life In Prison & What He’s Really Thinking During Sex (thefrisky.com)
- “One of the most common biphobic narratives is that the penis is what counts. A woman who has sex…” (darkerme.com)