Which I find fucking hard to believe, but whatever.
The narcissistic folks who decided humans were responsible for the earth’s climate behavior– good, bad or otherwise– are getting their filthy little hands slapped by none other than… themselves. The United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Special Report on Extremes, released March 28, reads, “There is medium evidence and high agreement that long-term trends in normalized [property] losses have not been attributed to natural or anthropogenic climate change.”
Awwwwwwwww shnap the EPA is gon be peeeeissed! Not that I care. If the good African folks fighting for their lives against malaria were any of the greedy little mutherfuckers in the EPA or the U.N., DDT would have never been outlawed. Racist bastards. Let them feel “uncomfortable” for a minute.
But regardless of all those shenanigans, even if my hot body didn’t cause global warming, it can still throw a whole row of semi-trailers around, like this Texas tornado did today.
- WashTimes: Abrupt climate-change reversal (junkscience.com)
- EDITORIAL: Abrupt climate-change reversal – Washington Times (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Global Warming:the Warming Issue (socyberty.com)
- How Global Warming Sharply Increases The Likelihood Of ‘Outlandish’ Heat Waves (thinkprogress.org)
- Investigating Weird Weather, Scientists Study The Ice (redorbit.com)
- Kelly Rigg: Climate Change Deniers Don’t Want Us to Connect the Dots on Extreme Weather (huffingtonpost.com)
- Without Reading, Contrarian Climate Scientist Judith Curry Bashes Chris Mooney’s New Book On The Republican Brain (thinkprogress.org)
- Is this finally proof we’re NOT causing global warming? The whole of the Earth heated up in medieval times without human CO2 emissions, says new study (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- How Global Warming Sharply Increases The Likelihood Of ‘Outlandish’ Heat Waves (acckkii.wordpress.com)
- Medieval warming WAS global – new science contradicts IPCC (go.theregister.com)
- Scientists: Global Warming ‘Very Likely’ Caused Recent Extreme Weather Disasters (thinkprogress.org)
- 500 Days Of Summer: Get Used To It, Says ABC News, Thanks to Global Warming. But NBC Is Still Out In The Cold. (thinkprogress.org)
- The President Hates Flowers and Birds. And Barry White. (whynotnashville.wordpress.com)
- Feds: March Heat Mostly Random (myfoxorlando.com)
- Feds: March Heat Mostly Random (myfoxny.com)
- Feds: March Heat Mostly Random (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Is the Sun Triggering many Earth Changes? (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- The Carbon Dioxide and Its Impact on The Environment (socyberty.com)