The question of the hour is: What is on your list of “Things you would do if you had a dick”? (a/k/a “penis”)
Special contributor to today’s daily honey is none other than my harbor ho, K-Money, the mother of my highschool kissing disease. Thank you for joining us today, K-Money. Here is what she has to say about what kind of magic would happen if she had a penis. Shhhhh listen closely, children.
1) I would never call it “wiener”. NEVER. Wiener is often used to describe dogs, sausages, and even looks like a lot of last names. My penis is special. It doesn’t share names with pets.
2) I would give my penis a very special moniker though. It would have to be a name that I know is incredibly unique, and possibly descriptive. I am thinking Francis Sparkle Julius III. Or Pink Pickle for short.
3) I would use my very special penis to write things in the snow. In my learning years, I will write easy things like my name. If I have a lot to drink, maybe the greek alphabet across my neighbor’s lawn. When I get to the advanced stage, I will write urine-write “Please don’t let your dog crap on my lawn!” I am sure the whole neighborhood will be impressed.
4) I would bump into people with it on the subway. I am pretty sure God did not give me man parts because I would be in jail by now.
5) I would read it stories at night and insert the word “penis” into all the right places. “Goodnight, Penis” and “The Very Hungry Penis” are Pink Pickle’s bedtime favorites.
6) I would pee on things that made me mad. One time a horse tried to bite me while I was painting a fence. That nasty horse is really lucky that I did not have the appropriate equipment to relieve myself all over him. (Side note: I told this to the guy I was dating and he was not impressed.)
7) Penelope Cruz.
Thank you, K-Money, for that enlightening, inspiring even, list of activities that would happen if you sported a trousersnake.
I definitely concur that peeing on things that make me mad would be on the list. Although I must admit that I’d call it a wiener. In fact, I might just talk about my wiener ALL THE TIME. Because people with wieners seem to do that…
I would slap people in the face with it. Really just a little tappy tap to get my point across. People I would slap on the face with my penis include any and all popular political radio talk show hosts, from Sean Hannity, all the way over to the other end of the political spectrum. And probably every member of Congress, now that I think of it. It’s not that they’re doing anything wrong, per se, it’s just that I think they would benefit from my dick tapping their face. Like a gentle reminder that I’m there, and that there might just be some things that are more important than whatever garbage is spilling out of their mouths. Like my penis, for instance.
I would use it to kill a kitten every time I have the misfortune of seeing Lindsay Lohan, be it in a movie or a news item. She doesn’t make any damn sense to me.
I would give birth to a baby with it, and then insist that all the powerful men around me do the same thing, and then inform them that their “paternity” leave consists of no more than 10 weeks of unpaid leave from work. No paid leave, no fruit basket, just a happy little “fuck you” after they do the good work of populating our earth with little people via an unnaturally small hole for a baby to fit through. And I’d make them do it with no meds. Just to get the point across.
I would make Justin Bieber take a picture of his dick next to my dick. Whether it proves that mine is bigger, or further exacerbates his gayness, I don’t give a fuck. That’s just what’s gonna happen.
I would seduce and then pleasure Monica Bellucci, record it, and distribute the recording to every man on earth, to show how a woman needs to be treated. Bonus for me would be getting to be with Monica Bellucci, the hottest woman on earth. But seriously, you wieners need to be shown what a woman wants because you’re collectively disappointing the masses. I know so many good men, who at the same time seem so clueless about some very key points with women.
I would definitely wear a speedo. Like, a shimmery gold one with little gemstones all over the front that would gleam in the sun, blinding old ladies as they walk by and stare, mesmerized by my wiener. I mean, I’d go jogging in that speedo, grocery shopping, tai chi in the park, you name it. I’ll be sporting the speedo.
- Let´s talk about pee … (stefanie81.wordpress.com)
- Wears It Well: Penelope Cruz In Dolce & Gabbana [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- Happy Birthday Penelope Cruz (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Penelope Cruz: ‘The Counselor’ with Javier Bardem? (justjared.com)
- Harpers Bazaar May 2012: Penelope Cruz (ohsoflash.wordpress.com)